I recommend finishing the game before submitting it.
There is a bunch of potential in this, look at making a menu screen, credit the music; perhaps waves of zombies instead of the one? Can look at reducing the size of the player and enemies to make some room for some exciting game play.. but for now, this doesn't pass in my eyes.
Good luck recreating it and resubmitting if you don't get through :)
so polished and just perfect, its like a 2D version of Unreal Tournament!
its has everything you need an more....
fav'd and 5'd
You sir, are a truly awesome gent to say so
i accually quite enjoyed the gameplay
i played the game from start to finish, i didnt look at the instructions, and went straight to the game and understood exactly what i was meant to do, i accually want more diverse a.i. and more levels, i hope you expand on what you have and revise some of the more tedious graphics!
great work, i would really like to see and expanded version with, the graphics you didnt get to fully implement and complete gameplay adjustment and tweaks to really bring this game to its prime, great idea great work well done!
mmm maybe a second part would be a really good idea :P we will see, thanks for reviewing :)
make progressive difficulty or a difficulty choice, i can just stay in one play and tap spacebar every so often.....please do something about it, it just make it boring!
really good premise
-gameplay is definitely cool
- power-ups nice addition and good choice!
- i really like the design
- NO HIGHSCORE TABLE, you implemented mochi ads, next step highscore, this is a must for a game like this
- medals would be cool, collecting power-ups getting so far
- unlocking characters, bacgrounds and power-ups, start off slow, longer/better you get you should be rewarded
- graphics where really simple, although i like the power-up symbols nice touch there.
keep at it!
there are a few bugs, such as wall hitest, being able to go offscreen
- add right click disable it was easy to cheat a cheating game ;)
- dont use a motion tween for teacher and rinse/repeat, because thats what you do in the game too, keep hiding in one spot and then goto him, repeat, more options and diversity. a sense of randomness would be cool.
- being able to sit in other chair, but have a bar that take you so long to be able to hide there....more stealth...
- art is good but circles arent the best for the characters ;)
- a waring symbol or curiousity of the teacher would be cool, so once he gets more suspioucious he can then know somethings and have more chance of getting caught.
best of luck
Thanks! I'm not adding sounds or music as they take up a lot of space for a PSP game... Well, maybe a few would be alright, and right-click menus don't work in Flash 6, which is required for PSP games.
I also agree that some randomness is important. I'm not sure what I could do to make a system like this, but you've given me a few ideas.
Sitting in another chair? Hmm, interesting idea. I was merely copying the original Classroom but that's not a bad idea.
Circles were used in the original Classroom, plus this is for the PSP... So simple graphics are better graphics.
And yes, different behaviors for different levels of suspicion sound like a good addition. I'll think about that as well.
well i gotta say your art doesnt match the gameplay or coding.
work on the art but i suggest you find a new coder, or collaborate with someone and create a more indepth game that will really bring out that side of your skill set.
the game itself was quite boring and tedious in design. i felt myself going to sleep half way though the first mission.
keep at it and keep going.
games factory 2
games factory isnt the best place to make games, ive noticed a lot of games made by it lately and ive yet to see a decent game, try out flash.
the game itself is pretty basic, and easy.
i do like the level of progression and the simpleness in the design.
try adding more sounds theres one at the sound of the game which is awesome but wheres the other ones?
better ease of leveling up i got to level 5 and it was super super hard try easing it up more
a background would be nice!
maybe a better theme next time, i didnt get the point of the guy avading bowling balls, trying to get to a house.
its more experimental than puzzle
although i did get the message in the flash, the flash itself felt dull and tedious. although i did enjoy the music. it just needs more work and i cant really say the colour scheme helped it didnt do much for the flash although it did carry the message.
try something else but dont hope for it, just work out the kinks first ;)
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.